As a thank you from Sweetcombe to the hard-working key workers throughout the UK’s Covid-19 pandemic, we have launched another giveaway to encourage people to nominate deserving key workers to win a stay at one of our fabulous properties! We want to celebrate the contribution all our key workers have made from firefighters, teachers, refuse collectors and administrators we want to say thank you and celebrate National Public Services Day on 23rd June 2020.
The winner of the holiday giveaway will be treated to a three-night stay in our stunning contemporary property The Crow’s Nest, which has been donated by one of our very generous owners. The Crow’s Nest is located in one of the most prestigious areas of Sidmouth, with amazing panoramic views of Lyme Bay, Sid Valley and the red cliffs from this vantage point. At the property, the winner can enjoy their trip with up to six guests, as the property houses four cosy bedrooms along with enough private parking for two cars, an oak dining suite and French doors leading to the south-west facing garden. The winner of the stay here can also enjoy a master bedroom complete with a Juliette balcony and French doors overlooking the seafront and bay.
Guests can also expect a large entrance porch and hall, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a family breakfast table. The living room features leather sofas, soft lighting, and neutral colour schemes with oak laminate flooring. There is also a polished iron mantelpiece with a working gas fire. There is also access to the enclosed rear garden.
We will chose the winner shortly after the giveaway closing date and can book their stay at The Crow’s Nest on any non-peak weeks, beginning when UK travel restrictions are fully lifted.
To nominate a key worker, visit the Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays’ Facebook page and Instagram page and tag the person you wish to nominate in a comment on the competition’s post. #keyworkers
Entry into this competition is subject to the following terms;
- This promotion is open from 10.00am on 19/06/2020 to 10.00am on 19/7/2020 only to the residents of England, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter into the promotion. By entering into the promotion you confirm that you have been given this consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No purchase necessary.
- Valid Facebook/ Instagram and Internet access are required.
- To enter this promotion via Facebook visit https://www.facebook.com/sweetcombecottages/ and/or https://www.instagram.com/sweetcombecottageholidays comment on the promotional post with the name of the key worker that you wish to nominate for entry into the giveaway.
- Submission on the Facebook and Instagram page constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is 1 prize of 1x experience to be won.
9. Only one entry submission per person will be accepted.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry per person will be valid. Any other entries will be disregarded.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Entry to the draw will close at 10.00am on 19/7/2020. The prize draw will take place on 19/7/2020 where ONE winner from all valid entrants will be selected at random by an independent person.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will notify the winners by 20/7/2020 by commenting on the Facebook promotional post. Once Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays receives a message from the winner with their contact email address, Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays will get in touch within two working days with full prize information. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in, or respond, if such delay or failure arises from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, Governmental act (including any act of any foreign government, the European Community or other international body), war, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, tempest, explosion, civil commotion, riot, insurrection or act of terrorism, failure of a third party or industrial action.
- In the event that any winner does not respond or cannot be contacted within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original. Only one prize can be won by any person.
- The Promoter will disqualify entrants it believes are acting in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to this promotion is via the Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays Facebook and Instagram page only and no written or faxed entries will be accepted.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered in the draw.
- It is a condition of entry that winners agree to take part in any publicity that may arise as a result of this promotion, and all winners agree to being photographed and/or filmed. Confirmed winners’ names may be announced in a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter post, or otherwise published by the Promoter. By submitting their details, the entrants agree to the Promoter publicising the promotion and their names as well as using their personal data for the above purposes and fulfilment of prizes. The Promoter will not share your personal data with any 3rd party other than for the purposes of prize fulfilment. Prize fulfilment will be handled by Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays entrants can request access to the personal information the prize fulfilment agency holds about them by contacting Leigh Farm, Grammar Ln, Weston, Sidmouth EX10 0PH.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act (1984 and 1998) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where applicable. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays, Leigh Farm, Grammar Ln, Weston, Sidmouth EX10 0PH. Winner’s data will be held for 3 months after the promotional close date for prize fulfilment and verification that all prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is unable to advise Entrants if they have not been successful.
- No responsibility can be accepted for submissions lost or delayed in electronic transmission.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) if, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter: Sweetcombe Cottage Holidays, Leigh Farm, Grammar Ln, Weston, Sidmouth EX10 0PH.